Saturday, May 14, 2016

Snowblower in the morning, lawnmower in the afternoon

Yup, this climate change shit is one hell of a thing.

Had a snow storm here at Falling Downs this morning. On the 14th of May. I know!

Get the fuck outta here!

I don't know what to make of the entire "climate change" imbroglio. Ya sure, fossil fuels are fucking up the planet. But how serious is anybody about getting off fossil fuels? Have you noticed that the number one polluter on the planet, the US military, gets an automatic pass on any anti-pollution legislation? We can't let carbon emissions jeopardize national security after all...

So me and my pick-up truck are gonna get carbon taxed up the ying-yang, while the US Navy and it's twelve or nine or whatever the latest number is of "carrier groups" get a free pass? One carrier group puts more shit in the air every ten seconds than my truck will in its lifetime, but I'm the problem?

Get the fuck outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment