Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Christian Taliban celebrate Kim Davis

I personally don't believe in gay marriage. At least not for me personally.

However, I'm all for gay folks having the freedom to marry other gay folks. I just don't see the problem. And if there is in fact a problem where I don't happen to see one, I for one am gonna let the Lord be the judge.

And I don't want to be too harsh on Kim Davis. Surely there were options here that didn't involve slapping her in the slammer.

Maybe Betsy, the liberal at the next wicket in the government office where Kim works, could have been summoned...

Kim: Betsy honey, would you mind?... I got a pair of poofers here want a marriage licence... and I just don't feel right with the Lord....

Betsy: Oh honey, you go and take your break. Let me look after this!

Problem solved!

No national headlines.

No jail for Kim.

Move along folks, nothing to see here...

Instead, the whole non-issue went another way.

Now you've got the unseemly spectacle of Ted and Mike fighting over the Kim Davis endorsement.

And you've got your Christian Jihadis proclaiming that they don't need to heed the Supreme Court when they've got the Supreme Being on their side...

Ya right!

Get outta here!..

No comments:

Post a Comment