Saturday, May 16, 2015

Let me tell you about my underpants

What?

You don't want to know about my underpants?

How is such a thing even possible?

I bet if my last name was Kardashian or Jenner you would have a keen interest in my underpants... especially if I wasn't wearing any!

Yup, that's what "Western civilization" has come to.

Frankly, I'm glad your're not interested in my underwear. I'm not interested in yours either.

Underwear is something to be worn, not seen.

I think that's the point that poor chappie down in Guelph was trying to make.

Unfortunately for him, the school board is now convening "focus groups" to get to the bottom of his barbaric misuse of language.

Once you've got a gaggle of sunshine-list education superintendents on your case, you're well and truly screwed.

And even though I'm sure you don't want to hear another word about my underwear, let me leave you with a tip.

Last time I was at Sears they wanted over thirty bucks for a two-pack of name brand undershorts.

Picked up a six-pack of Fruit-of-the-Looms, as good a brand name as brand names get, for $14 at the GT Boutique just yesterday.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr. Sears.


No comments:

Post a Comment