Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Proof that money doesn't buy happiness

I always aspired to being a billionaire.

On my best day, I was about 999 millions short.

I didn't aspire to that for the money.

I just wanted to impress my dad.

Really impress him.

Obviously that didn't work out.

But I've had a pretty lucky and happy life...

On the other hand, consider the life of Andrew Getty.

Andrew Getty didn't need to aspire to billionairehood, because he was born a billionaire.

Now you automatically want to say, that's a happy thing!

Then you read the fine print.

Reading between the lines, we learn that Andrew blew the sidewalls out of his lower intestine. We are left to speculate as to the cause of this blow-out.

I don't care if you're a billionaire suffering a lower intestine malfunction or just a regular schmuck, I feel your pain.

Some things are worth more than money.

No comments:

Post a Comment