Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tea PArty parttty

oh my holy mother of vishnu i hanvet been so drunkfer foe r so ling since i took that all incluussive haliday in jammayaca. i shit you hnot. i Have been mmeetting rebulpilcans from all over. om stying at john gboltons aseeet at the intercontinental and holy shit the    parety hasnpt stopped since I got haqrewe.

thr  other dya there was like 4ty or 5ty people in hgere and most offfff them wer mo4re fissed than me, ifg sucha thign can even be imagggiined. sptj the jighlighat for me was when I meet ann coulter bhcauxe she is a hottie if youi ihnknow what I mean so i was in the bathroom standing on ythe toilet seat burnnin g one undr the fan becajse therews no balconys on fht intercontiantintel and in wlakds annCoulter and di sewr she saysssssssssss hey are  you gonna shaare thatt or whattt? so i got hi with ann coulter

welL thereall off too the conbeetioin so hoooly shit maybe I can get some rest after 3 days of acess.



















No comments:

Post a Comment