Sunday, April 1, 2012

Trayvon Martin: the realer story

Holy cow, everybody and their auntie is horning in to get a piece of this story.

Just today I read where Trayvon's daddy is a Freemason. Yup, it's true. Had pictures and everything. Trayvon's daddy dressed up in one of those funny costumes and doing whatever it is those people do.

What the fuck that means one way or the other I have no idea. If my daddy was a Freemason would that justify shooting me because I was in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time with the wrong skin tone?

And what's up with this Zimmerman dude? He called 911 how many times in the last year? Does not everything about the guy scream mental instability? And he's allowed to be a member of Neighborhood Watch and own a gun?

For fucks sakes!

I'm not a big fan of gun control, but surely somewhere along the line somebody should have asked some questions about Zimmerman.

Here's what I know for sure; as long as racist wack jobs like Zimmerman are allowed to buy guns no questions asked, we'll be seeing plenty more Trayvon Martins.

No comments:

Post a Comment