Friday, February 24, 2012

Crop circles predict that Justin Bieber is the Messiah!

Oops... Oh wait a minute. I'm getting mixed messages from the crop circles...

Here we go... Bieber is the.... A N T I C H R I S.....  wait a minute!

That can't be right. Let me try again.

I'm walking around my crop circles with a divining rod and a ouiji board. Been walking around in circles for hours. The messages keep changing...

O B A M A  A N T I C H R... oh shit! Obama is the anti-Christ? No, just hang on here. Let me try again.

Wait! Be very quiet - I think I'm getting a message... I hear a "N"....

N E W T  H A I L T H E  M E S S I ....

Say what? Newt is the Messiah? Or is the crop circle delivering a message to Newt, that he should hail Justin Bieber? If it's a message to Newt, why is the crop circle in my field instead of Newt's?

These damned crop circles are so vague in their messages...

No comments:

Post a Comment